Agile Project Manager - 2 Positions
- Interact with executive leadership to understand the goals of transformation projects the business and IT needs business and IT roadmap expected accelerators etc.
- Conduct a detailed assessment through interviews review of process models current internal discussions review of documentation etc.
- Conduct a study of the delivery ecosystem enterprise architecture applications at the client location current delivery process etc
- Identify the existing structure and tools change and extent of change based on the assessment assess requirements for movement to agile and provide supporting evidence as required
- Identify vendors with whom E2IN needs to collaborate sharing the same with the executive leadership.
- Identify the tools required based on engineering practice.
- Create the process and delivery framework to bring about the transformation to an agile methodology
- Create the plan including the following: specific agile methodology collaboration mechanism communication mechanism solution accelerators to be built escalation matrix interactions with CMI interactions between agile and non-agile teams integration tools etc.
- Create the team structure across all locations identify the best project to be used as a pilot
- Identify the metrics which can be used to assess the pilot design share the same with the senior management
- Identify the transformational plan which can then be cascaded to other teams
- Post the pilot identify the learning's and changes to the framework based on the same. Verify the process to ensure on-ground delivery.
- For project assessments
- Study the models available on the market
- Identify the agile methodology and mix required for the benefit which the Customer is looking for
- Guide the architect on the various accelerators: tools automation etc. to be leveraged to deliver on customer expectations
- Facilitate meetings including product backlog creation sprint planning and retrospectives as required.
- During implementation
- Identify common patterns across teams and challenges faced during implementation
- Conduct a retrospective across engagements to identify common threads
- Identify process changes and revise the process on a continuous basis.
- Domain / Industry Knowledge: Working knowledge of standard business processes in the relevant customer domain
- Tech Concepts: Working knowledge of technology (OS languages applications databases concepts data models. etc.) and technology landscape
- Configuration items management tools processes
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of end-to-end SDLC processes (e.g. Waterfall Agile XP) variants of Agile process (XP Kanban Lean Scrum) programming principles tools best practices (refactoring code code package etc.)
- Specialized knowledge of design tools patterns and principles to impact quality of service parameters - availability reliability scalability etc.
- Specialized knowledge of defect management process and tools (e.g. QC Bugzilla etc.)
- Specialized knowledge of release management process various schedules of release and its' impact on existing code
- Specialized knowledge of project management process and concepts (such as project scoping requirements management change management risk management quality assurance disaster management agile concepts - servant leadership etc.)
- Specialized knowledge of estimation and resource planning techniques (e.g. UCP Estimation model case based scenario based estimation Work Breakdown Structure estimation Story Point Estimation Planning Poker etc.)
- Specialized knowledge of various applicable document templates and standards (such as business blueprint design documents and test specifications format / invest model for user stories / epics related roles features and business value conversion of requirements into test cases / acceptance tests)
- Specialized knowledge of requirements (functional / non functional) requirement analysis tools (such as functional flow diagrams activity diagrams blueprint storyboard) techniques (such as business analysis process mapping etc.) requirements management tools requirements traceability requirement elicitation practices (interviews questionnaires user observation workshops brainstorming use cases role playing prototyping etc.)
AWS - Solutions Architect - 4 Positions
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of
AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Automating and Orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers.
Automating experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, AWS cloud formation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience working with python language with Git and Git workflows
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment with Jenkins.
- Expertise working in an Agile, fast paced, Devops Environment
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction
- Carrying out product upgrades and add-ons installation in the cloud platform and testing functionalities of applications afterwards which are hosted on cloud platform
- Taking care of daily scrum calls and technical calls as and when required
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Docker and Kubernetes
- Implementing an auto-scaling system for Kubernetes nodes
Architect - Mobile Technologies - 3 Positions
- Defines architecture and design of software system structures comprising of
modules and relationship among them for high- performance computing platforms
- Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing Documentation.
- Work independently and should be able to guide the team technically
- Definition of architectural approach, software engineering workflows and process interfaces
- Expertise in Design, Domain, Technology and Methodology.
- Perform architectural and code reviews and writing project documentation and its support
- Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary employees are
confident in all activities related to SW architecture/development
- Support in establishing and improving model based system and SW development, including automatic code generation
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in SW architecture, SW development and coding
- Troubleshoot problems on coding/design/architectural level quickly and efficiently
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to modeling and coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Creation, adaptation and maintenance of software architecture release in a regular manner
according to the overall architecture design process
- Elicitate, write and adapt software architecture requirements
- Communication and coordination with a multi-disciplinary project delivery team, clients and suppliers
Data Science - Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning - 3 Positions
- Work with stakeholders to determine how to use business data for valuable business solutions
- Search for ways to get new data sources and assess their accuracy
- Browse and analyze enterprise databases to simplify and improve product development,
marketing techniques, and business processes
- Create custom data models and algorithms
- Use predictive models to improve customer experience, ad targeting, revenue generation, and more
- Develop the organization’s test model quality and A/B testing framework
- Coordinate with various technical/functional teams to implement models and monitor results
- Develop processes, techniques, and tools to analyze and monitor model performance while ensuring data accuracy
- Development of a photo-capture application that integrated an image preprocessing pipeline, state of the art object detection model,
and machine learning algorithms to extract information from filled in paper questionnaires.
- Deployed scalable machine learning models into production for clients using REST APIs, Microsoft
Azure Cloud architecture and Docker
- Recommended and implemented best practices around application of statistical modelling, Data Mining /Predictive Analytics
Techniques/ Machine Learning (Logistic Regression, Tree Models (Decision Tree and Random Forest), Ensemble method (XGBoost),
Deep Learning Models , Computer vision etc.
- Supported for complex business problems related to BIG Data by using Machine Learning
techniques Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- Preparing data by collecting it from disparate systems, analyzing it and delivering data as intelligence and actionable interpretations
- Requirement Gathering and understating the documents and provided to Offshore team
VMware - VRA/VRO Specialist - 3 positions
- Experienced L3 VMware engineer
- R&D and Release Management of VMware products like VRA, vRO, vROPS, VCD, vCenter
- L3 support on Incident and Problem tickets
- vRA IaaS and XaaS blueprints creations
- Powershell and Bash scripts creations to provide automation
- vRO workflow creations
- Integrations of third party tool with VMware products using Rest API and Plugins.